lunes, 25 de julio de 2011

Rain of Tears


This particular part of the year make me put a little bit sad, all the time is raining and all the days are gray. When the days are like today, wind, clouds, gray, I feel sad inside of my house, waiting for a little of sunshine. In the morning always is clear and refreshing, so I take a little of sun, fifth teen minutes per day, like if I was a dog or something like that. When I taking the sun, it felt the warm of your mother hugging you, you felt safe and happy like nobody or anything can hurt you, I love that little time of the morning because the sun is no so hard, it warm with you, it takes care of you. All the morning that makes me feel happy, relax, calm, whatever good sensation you can imagine, because you know, here in Carretera El Salvador, it’s very cold and cloudy most of the year.
Particularly in the afternoon the day’s start to get very depressive, very cold, only clouds and more clouds. When I want to ride my bike or only does long board with all my friends, the day decide to get cold and depressive. I felt lonely in my house, even if my mom is here; the day slows down and start to get sadder, and as always my mom start to order me to do things I don’t want to do, like order the cloth, make laundry, wash dishes, simples things that a teenager doesn’t want to do! I felt like a bird in a cage, the bird knows that it has their wings, but it doesn’t have the liberty to fly away of all its problems and worries. In this type of moments, I try to kill the time playing Playstation 3, but there is always a time that my body wants to be free of that cage and fly throw the wind and never come back, but I can’t , that the sad point of my life in winter.
You could imagine that that type of days are the worst for me, but you are totally wrong. The worst days of my life are when the rain comes, it’s horrible, the only thing that you see is water falling down in front of your window, and the worst thing and it’s that you can’t make it stop.  You saw every drop falling down, like a tear in your chick, you feel impotent to the mother’s nature powers, useless. That type of days makes me think, that the human is nothing compares to the nature. Think like this, humans can make their activities in the sun normally, but with the rain, they can stop making a lot of thing, it takes out your freedom. Imagine how I feel when the nature decide to have rain, to whom I will my reclamation? When my mom say me “you can’t go out!” I have at least someone to reclamation, but when is raining what can I do?
I think was Friday when the sky was cleared but it was raining! I was like “Come on! It’s the last thing I want! A false alarm of a clear day!” that rare type of day make me feel angry, because that day, my body wants to be free and the rain was trying to steal my moment of glory. There were more days that in the morning I was happy and my mother loves me, because I am not mad with anything, but when the day gets gray or start to rain my mother doesn’t want me near, she said that only with the period of teenager that I am having it’s enough.  Imagine that mixture of hormones and anger in a raining afternoon inside of your house, without any exit. I think that’s why my mother is ever at home and tries t get busy. In overall, I hate winter, especially when it rain. I see the rain like every drop that falls, is a tear of every child, teenagers or even adults that want to be free and want to feel the breeze of the wind in their face, by the way, I am with them.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario