lunes, 18 de julio de 2011

One Word for her: Awesome!




“Who is she?” I ask to Carlos, I think, “she? Oh she is Ale de Leon!” he told me. “I challenge you to go there and talk to her” “mmm…ok!” I told him like it was easy. I remember that it was end of the day and she was alone besides the desk of Mariela, I saw Pablo and Diego fighting beside me but it was joking, mean while miss Astrid talks to Mena because he throw a ball and hit someone! All that little time give me the chance to think what will be my words, but the only word that I tell her was a stupid “Hi!” or as we say here “Que Onda!”. She saw me and she say hi back! But then she saw me with a look of who the hell are you? I talk to her again “how you look like that?” she look me weird again and she left. I felt humiliate, I give a half turn and I saw Carlos rolling on the floor by laughing. I just kick him and left the modulo. 
Then in that afternoon I was thinking what s bad person she has been with me, I hate her a lot! She takes my proud and kicks it to the trash! My first impression of her was that she was the worst person of all! I remember Carlos call me that afternoon to laugh at me again. I just hang up him and still thinking on her, but very mad with her. The next day I was okay and the classes pass over again and there she was; that person that I hate the most of my entire life. She look so confident seen her cell phone and talking with her friends. I was so mad that I can even see her for a long while, the days past and I don’t talk to her anymore. 
One random day, I was walking to the car station at the end of classes, you will ask me why I just see her at the end of the day, well that’s because she was in another section, but the case is that she was trying to carry her backpack but it was heavy and she can’t carry it. I left all my hate and help her, but don’t you think that I think on not to help her. She look at me and let me carry the backpack, it was heavy by the way, but not that heavy. She said to me “Thank you!” “Oh don’t worry about it!” We talk about something about an exam of her in math; she was a nerd for classes but a cool one. Finally I talk to her normally and we have a great little time because it was only like a few meters. With the days I always carry her backpack all days and always talking about stupid things. I like the way that she laugh so I try to make her laugh, sometimes it works and other times she look at me like what the hell? With the time we became very good friends and we talk everyday and I carry her backpack every day. The end of the year comes and she told me “hey I had bad news for you, I’m changing of school” it was sad because I will not see her anymore.

The next year she went to the Colegio Americano. Sometimes we talk but it wasn’t the same. In second year she enters again and she was in my class! I was happy but nervous at the same time because I don’t know what I will talk to her or how we are going to handle it. I remember when I saw her and tell her “hi!” like the first time but this time was different she hug me! Now these days I talk to her, I consider my best friend and I know that I can tell her everything and she will help me! That why I love her so much!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario